The Basloe Library is excited to reopen to the public. The following is a list of current rules and regulations:
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times. No mask, no entry.
- 60 minute time limit in the building
- Patrons are allowed in the building once a day – no re-entry
- Limit of 50 people in the library at a time
- Practice safe social distancing
- No public restroom
- No food or drink
- Place any unwanted items in the designated areas to be disinfected and re-shelved.
Returned items are placed in a 24 hour quarantine once they have been returned. After the 24 hours, they are discharged from patrons’ accounts, and shelved.
Curbside pickup is still available. For more information on curbside, click here.