The Basloe Library is excited to reopen to the public. The following is a list of current rules and regulations:
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times. No mask, no entry.
- 60 minute time limit in the building
- Patrons are allowed in the building once a day – no re-entry
- Limit of 50 people in the library at a time
- Practice safe social distancing
- No public restroom
- No food or drink
- Place any unwanted items in the designated areas to be disinfected and re-shelved.
Returned items are placed in a 7 day quarantine once they have been returned. After the 7 days, they are discharged from patrons’ accounts, and shelved.
Curbside pickup is still available. For more information on curbside, click here.